A repertory is reference book that contains extensive lists of symptoms and the remedies that have been found helpful for those symptoms. A repertory is used to determine which remedies may be helpful for the symptoms presented and observed in a particular case.
Popular Repertories are:
- Clinical Repertory TO THE Dictionary of Materia Medica  TOGETHER WITH REPERTORIES OF CAUSATION TEMPERAMENTS CLINICAL RELATIONSHIPS NATURAL RELATIONSHIPS BY JOHN HENRY CLARKE, M.D. See Category:Clarke
- Robin Murphy Repertory 
- Clinical Repertory TO THE Dictionary of Materia Medica
- Repertory of the Homeopathic Materia Medica by James Tyler Kent
- POCKET MANUAL OF HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA AND REPERTORY by OSCAR E. BOERICKE, M.D.
- Homeopathic Clinical Repertory by Robin Murphy, ND
- Homeopathy for Farm and Garden by Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj, publication 2015, product no. 08241, weight: 828g,ISBN: 978-3-941706-47-7, Naravyana Publishers